Why Choose Mobile Apps Development?
Which One Students Have to Prefer Between Android and IOS?
Global Market: According to a recent survey conducted among companies from top 10 countries highlighted that the IOS app developers are in much more demand than the Android developers. More than 60% of the companies, at present, are looking for skilled and experienced iOS application developers.
Biggest Difference Between Android (Smartphone) And IOS
Whilst both look fundamentally similar, each system is actually very different under the skin and has unique features which can influence your decision about which OS is best, a fact which has become even more true with the recent releases of iOS 9.3.3 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow. So what are the main advantages and disadvantages of the two? Let’s take a comparison.
1) Android is open-source operating system, so people can take that source code and create custom operating systems from it. If you desperately want custom ROMs for your phone and want to mess around with this sort of thing, Android is for you.
Ios is closed-source operating system, so iOS app quality is made sure by Apple. When iOS developer uploads an app it goes for Apple’s approval first. Only after approval It can be live. So it is more secure than android.
if you wants to customize every little thing about your device, tweaking low-level things, and installing random apps Apple may not approve of, an Android phone is still a more flexible platform for that.
2) IOS is still more limited, but features like widgets, sharing between apps, apps running
in the background, and third-party keyboards have now arrived in iOS. If you want to make your entire home screen and lock screen work in a different way, you’ll need an Android phone. But iOS offers a lot of flexibility without going completely overboard. However, Apple’s iOS still doesn’t allow you to choose your default web browser, email client, mapping app, and other default apps — that’s still a bit of an annoyance if you prefer other apps.
3) Both are very mature tools. Android Studio is based on IntelliJ IDEA which is quite advanced. And XCode is more open now and available with plugins.
Android development was done with Eclipse using ADT — the Google customized Android Development Toolkit. It has now been officially replaced with Android Studio. IOS development uses Xcode, currently at Xcode. Both Android Studio and Xcode are free. It’s only when you want to deploy apps onto your iOS devices or distribute them in the App store that you have to pay Apple $99 a year.
4) In Android, so many devices are available. So you can choose your device as per your requirement. But in iOS, few devices are available. So compare to ios, it’s difficult to make UI in Android. But it will be easy to make application when application built in popular Mobile development company.
9) IOS notifications appear on your lock screen and you can swipe them to the right to open the relevant App; they also appear at the top of your screen when using your phone, where you can reply to messages or updates without leaving the App you’re in.
Android’s notifications are now similar, with the ability to double-tap notifications on the lock screen to open the app, though in-app replies are exclusive to iOS. Both systems also offer quick access to the camera app from the lock screen for capturing those fleeting moments, and Android also does the same for the phone dialer.
10) On Android, layouts are primarily written manually in XML, and what you see is what you get techniques are used less than on iOS.
11) Android apps are written in Java and iOS apps in Objective-C. There are exceptions – there’s Xamarin, again there are various other native-app fringe cases and there are native/web hybrids like PhoneGap — but in general, native Android apps are written in Java and native iOS apps in Objective-C. There are lots of company that provide android apps development services to the global clients.
Objective-C, it’s just better and cleaner than Java. It has blocks Java does not. It has categories, Java does not. Java has its advantages. Better stack traces, for one thing, which means tracking down sporadic bugs tends to be a lot easier. And until a couple of years ago Android had the huge advantage of garbage collection.
12) Both Android and iOS development are very well documented.
For Android – https://developer.android.com/index.html
For Ios – https://developer.apple.com/
Finally, What is better?
While there is no definitive answer as to what model is best for you, you can use this above doc to aid you in your decision. If you are already familiar with the apple brand and are willing to pay extra for a smoother and easier mobile experience, then iOS systems like the iPhone might be the best choice for you. On the other hand, if you’re more experienced with smartphones and are looking for one that allows you to customize your interface at a cheaper price, than Android models such as the Samsung Galaxy could be your best bet.
Finally, you are clear about, which is best and why it is, so you will choose mobile and app development as your interest and capability as above mentioned. After Reading these article you have complete knowledge of android and iOs, which is best mobile platform, global trend and difference of IOS and Android, which one students have to choose for their career growth. These all points now cleared. So if u decided to get into mobile development and you want to make your career bright with that, so you should require Android and ios professional training especially for fresher students who currently graduated and low knowledge of this field. Here ExcelPTP provides android training in Ahmedabad for the freshers and graduates. It also allows ios training in Ahmedabad for students to make better future in iphone development.